December 30th, 2022
Machine/Press Operator – Full Time
Shamrock Labels is seeking full-time machine operators for our O’Fallon, Missouri location. Printing Press experience not required, but preferred. General knowledge of mechanics or previous machine operating experience required. Positions for new team members are available for 3rd shift.
Must be able and willing to train on 1st or 2nd shift.
- 8-hour shift + overtime
- 1st Shift – Mon-Fri | 6:00 am – 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift -Mon-Fri | 2:00 – 10:30pm
- 3rd Shift – Sun-Thur | 10:00pm – 6:00am
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to self-motivate and be industrious
- Ability to read, print, do basic math
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Shamrock Labels to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Shamrock Labels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.