Blood Center Labels – Design Your Own Online
Shopping for Blood Center labels online may seem like a simple task until you become overwhelmed by the number of vendors and variety of label options. Blood center labels convey so much information and rank among the riskiest labeling tasks in a medical environment. First, they must be able to maintain adherence and remain legible for easy identification. Second, a number of considerations are necessary to ensure the right materials are combined for a reliable blood center label. A partially peeled or missing label is dangerous in these environments. Therefore, the design is important for ensuring continued performance from time of print until end of use.
As a professional, you understand not only the regulatory aspects of these items, but also the accuracy they require. This includes using materials capable of withstanding harsh conditions and a custom solution is one of the easiest ways to achieve the right label design at the right cost. At Shamrock Labels, we offer the ability to design your own label and you can also design it conveniently online! This provides new and current customers additional convenience by delivering the ability to quickly submit a blood center label design and order.
How Does the Online Design Process Work?
A few details will be necessary upfront in order to design your label. The ordering process will include three specific steps:
- Design – This is the most detail oriented part of the order. Here, you will define the labeling format, type styling, upload artwork information, and leave notes for the designer.
- Review – Next, take a little time to review the label based on the entered design elements. If all information is correct, enter your contact information and submit the order.
- Confirm – Finally, all details of the order will need to be confirmed before the submission is complete.
When entering your design information, many options are provided from label sizes to the material selection. Most of this information is straightforward and can be selected based on specific requirements. To make the process of selecting a material easier, we have provided a brief description of these particular options:
- Litho Permanent & Removable – Litho does not smear after written or typed on. Permanent options cannot be easily replaced once applied making them a good choice when the information will not change. Removable choices work better when labeling items that may need modification.
- Gloss – This choice provides additional protection from exposure to moisture. Gloss is also less likely to tear or experience wear.
- Synthetic Permanent & Removable – Synthetic labeling provides increased durability in more abrasive or harsh environments. This includes exposure to moisture, chemicals, weather, varying temperatures, and extensive handling. Permanent labels are not easily removed after application while removable can be changed as needed.
The purpose of the label will make a big difference in the type of material chosen during the online design process. Remember to ensure the right options are chosen for temperature exposure, harsh environments, and sizing to avoid problems with the design process or after your order is received. Of course, you can always talk to a Shamrock Label representative to receive additional information or to place a custom order as well just call us at (800) 323-0249 or send us an email through our contact form!